Sunday 11 April 2010

Editing and Evaluation of the Preliminary exercise

On the day of the editing I managed to make it into college as I knew that was my role, and because I had missed the filming I was keen to become involved with the group and the exercise asI knew it would prepare me for the main exercise.

The editing process was fairly easy once we had captured and transferred the footage onto the computer. Although supposed to be my role, we decided as a group to all have an input into the editing as I felt as I had missed so many lessons I didn't want to come back and completley take charge of something in which they had done well to acheive with me missing. We used windows movie maker to edit our piece and the whole editing process only took around 40 minutes due to similar views and opinions on how it should be edited.

I feel the only problem we came up against whilst editing was down to what had been captured in the filming process and how that would effect the continuity. I feel the group did well in following the specification from the brief but some factors could be improved such as problems with lighting and cuts withn' the film.


By looking at our final edit of our preliminary exercise it has deffinatley shown me how to look for similar mistakes that can be avoided in my main exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment